This past Friday, September 25th 2020, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced that the state of Florida would enter Phase 3 of re-opening. With Phase 3 officially underway, we have decided to update and change a few of our policies and procedures as it relates to COVID-19. Effective on Thursday, October 1st 2020, the following policy changes will take place and begin to be enforced:
- Individual riding golf carts will no longer be permitted. Golf cart policies will return to normal, with 2 players per cart, 2 carts per foursome. Exceptions for high risk individuals may be made on a case-by-case basis, and these requests must be made via telephone when reserving your tee time. Requests must be approved by Assistant/Head Golf Professional or General Manger.
- With beverage cart service fully restored, any personal coolers and/or personal food & beverage items will no longer be permitted. No exceptions. All food & beverage must be purchased on property via the golf shop or beverage cart. Coolers are available on each golf cart.
- Ice will continue to be available inside the golf shop. On-cart coolers may be brought into the golf shop to be filled prior to play and when making the turn.
- Face coverings will continue to be required when inside the golf shop and will be worn by Orange Lake Golf staff at all times.
In addition to these policy updates, our hours of operation will also return to normal. These updated hours of operation are:
- Pro Shop: 6:45 am – 6:00 pm
- Driving Range: 6:45 am – 6:00 pm
- Tee Times: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- NOTE: First and last available tee times will begin to vary as daylight savings approaches.
The Legends remains the only golf course open for play. We do not have an estimated date of re-opening for The Reserve, Cranes Bend and The Legends Walk at this time. Notification of a timeline for the re-opening of these golf courses will be made via email and posts on our website and social media channels.
For more information, please call 407.239.1050 x301